FP&A Manager - Retail
As a result of new growth and an adjusted business strategy there is a new opportunity for an FP&A Manager with a UK Leading retailer.
My client is a leading UK retailer with over 200 stores and in excess of 2000 staff. They have recently undergone a re-branding which has also be aligned with their new strategy. Within this the CFO is looking to up-skill and grow the FP&A function by first hiring a new FP&A Manager.
As the FP&A Manager you will report to the CFO, lead a team of two (which will grow), and be tasked with adding commercial insight into the decision making process. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the 5 year planning cycle;
- Supporting all stock forecasting activities to maximise sales/performance;
- Lead CAPEX reporting projects and provide insight to the wider business;
- Provide accurate and insightful support to the business on monthly performance;
- Support the CFO with investment appraisals and corporate transactions where relevant;
- Manage a team of two, and look to grow this over time.
As a strong applicant for this FP&A Manager role in a retail business you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Show demonstrable FP&A and commercial reporting experience, including performance and sales reporting;
- Ideally have prior exposure to retail operations or have worked in a retail environment (stock management);
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management at all levels, but particularly at board level.
The offer to the successful candidate for this FP&A Manager role will be between £70,000-£80,000 with a degree of flexibility dependent on experience plus a competitive benefits package. You will also be joining a leading retailer in a period of change with excellent opportunity to add value and advance your career.