PPC Account Director
PPC Account Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £40k - £50k + benefits
Looking for that next step up? I am currently searching for a PPC Account Director, looking to step up in a role that is going to be really strategic, client-facing, and the chance to work with an amazing portfolio of clients! You will work closely with key team members from other channels within the agency to have an overall view of the clients' campaigns.
As a PPC Account Director, you will have had a strong experience in a previous PPC-heavy role, with good exposure to clients, and the ability to mentor and drive a team. Ideally, you will also have had exposure to other digital channels e.g. paid social or display.
The company is one of the most well-established agencies within the UK, who have brought on a number of exciting clients across several verticals over the last couple of months. They are experiencing huge growth across the business, and therefore are looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the demand.
About The Role:
- Account management of key clients; regular contact with senior team members from the clients' side, and ensuring contact is maintained between client and internal team.
- Working with senior team for new business pitches.
- Collaborating with other channel teams (e.g. paid social, display, affiliate).
- Managing and training a team with paid search.
- Getting involved with the recruitment process for the team.
- Strong experience within paid search within an agency
- Experience with 3rd party bid management tools
- Experience with managing workflow of direct reports
- Experience within another digital channel is ideal
- Strong communication (client-facing) skills
Interested? Do not miss out on this unique opportunity! Apply today by sending your CV - please not all application are made in confidence. Feel free to contact me directly on .
We are also working on a variety of roles within Digital Performance; get in touch with me to hear more about our opportunities.