Assistant Branch Manager
Role: Assistant Branch Manager (Aftermarket Automotive)
Location: High Wycombe
Hours: An average of 45 hours Mon to Sat
Salary: £25k-£28k + performance related bonus
My client is one of the leading automotive parts distributors throughout the UK and Ireland with over 200 branches nationwide. I am looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Branch Manager to join this premium Group based at their High Wycombe branch.
This is a great opportunity, experience in automotive isn't essential but would be a bonus. If not automotive then similar industry would be desirable. We'd really like to focus on your experience of sales management and the ability to drive the team forwards whilst motivating and developing the team. You will need to be a business minded Manager with a huge passion for customer service and sales.
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved.
- Develop in-branch opportunities to increase sales.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained.
- Develop the sales team to realise its full potential in building a great place to work and an exceptional customer experience.
- Drive in branch sales, making strong commercial decisions.
- Use Sales information to manage internal activity to address customer spend.
- Communicate the performance on budget, promotions, calls and customer service.
- Constructively speak with relevant advisors where customers' service standards are not being met.
- Initiate measurable daily activity to increase sales and profit.
- Engage the team to believe in achieving branch goals.
- Lead and develop the sales team in delivering an exceptional experience in terms of customer service and work environment.
- Ensure that the branch consistently delivers the Brand values.
- Driven to achieve.
- Qualities for managing and motivating a diverse team.
- Is focused on delivering excellent customer service.
- Sets high standards of work and appearance.
- Confident and capable of leading by example.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communicator and self- aware .
- Management Qualification.
- Previous experience of MAM or AlliCat.
- Experience of P&L Management
- Previous parts or automotive experience.
- Commercial management exposure.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme .
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Staff discount on company products.
- Corporate gym membership rates.
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts.
- Company pension.
- Career Progression.
If you are interested in working for a leading company who truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply on line today with your CV and covering letter to Jonathan Wells at C2 Recruitment
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here