Assistant Manager Accounts
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant Manager in Cambridge. This extremely well-respected firm of Chartered Accountants has a reputation for excellence and a great working environment.
The Position involves:
- Predominantly accounts based associated with corporate tax work.
- Be involved in all aspects of accounts preparation for a varied and interesting portfolio of clients.
- Supervising and motivating a team of staff, delegating where appropriate and supporting the Partners
- Coaching and developing less experienced staff
- Project managing the accounts and tax returns for the client
The successful candidate will need to be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong practice background. You will need good communication skills, as well as a proven ability to work well in a team environment and to mentor and develop junior staff.
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia.