My client, a Design Consultancy based in the heart of London, is seeking a dynamic and energetic Finance Director to join the company during an exciting period of growth. The business has carved out a unique niche in a highly competitive market using cutting edge technology and innovative business practices. Due to an internal promotion they are looking for a fresh face to assist in their continued growth and add real business value from day 1. The successful candidate will;
- Prepare and consolidate annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Ensure that the Finance team are motivated and developed and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Participate in business reviews and represent the financial implications of the business strategy
- Assist leadership on key commercial decisions and business strategies
- Monitor, track and report business performance with proactive identification of issues, opportunities and challenges
- Analyse contracts and new bids/tenders
- Have oversight of day to day cash flow management
- Develop and improve the current internal processes and controls
The ideal candidate will be CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with considerable PQE in a relevant industry. They will have significant leadership experience with a track record of making commercially astute business decisions. There is a considerable package with a basic of £120k+ on offer with generous benefits on top.