Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
My Client is a well-established independent financial advisor practice who deal with whole of market independent investments, Pension Life and Protection advice, who are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their existing and established team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the IFA's with technical and administrative duties for a range of products and provide specialist support for investments, pension, life and protection clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining valuations of existing investment and pension portfolios
- Preparing asset allocation reports and files for meetings as well as recommendation reports
- Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
- Processing transactions via platforms for discretionary and advisory clients
- Researching pension transfers, retirement options, life assurance and income protection
- Making tax calculations to establish correct advice is being given where appropriate
- Occasional attendance at client meetings, where detailed analysis has been prepared
- Assist in selection of specialist components of equity portfolios
Qualified to Level 4 Diploma and the desire to progress with further professional qualifications.
Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to apply:
Please send your CV immediately to Stuart at Reward Recruitment Limited or call him directly for a discreet and confidential chat.