A fantastic opportunity for a part or newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join a successful and rapidly growing organisation. This Financial Analyst role will be responsible for the completion of budgeting and forecasting across the group.
You will be an experienced, part qualified or newly qualified Financial Analyst (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with a proven track record of budgeting and forecasting. You must have strong financial modelling skills and a good general knowledge of financial systems. You will be a strong communicator happy dealing with various internal stakeholders and will be confident, self motivated and professional.
About The Role
The Finance Analyst’s primary responsibility is to ensure the accurate and timely completion of budgeting and forecasting across the group.
- Core team member for the annual budget and forecasting process, liasing with all relevant stakeholders and assisting in the preparation of the Board Presentation.
- Prepare the monthly forecast and sensitivity analysis.
- Key team member for the implementation of new forecasting system, ensuring that the system is maintained appropriately post go live.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in procedures and assisting to implement these changes where appropriate.
- Scenario modelling for price and other operational changes.
- Financial appraisal for new site openings, co-ordinating with property and operational teams.
- Working with head of analytics and FP&A Manager to update modelling assumptions.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when required.
Commutable from Kingston, Leatherhead, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Woking, Walton, Wimbledon, Richmond, Twickenham, Clapham, Waterloo, South West London, Sutton, Epsom, Croydon, Wandsworth, Leatherhead, Crawley, and Esher.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)