Operating Department Practitioner/Anaesthetics
Salary: £22k - £30k per annum - Depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are interested in hearing from a registered ODP with relevant post-registration experience to ensure that high quality, evidence-based and safe patient care is delivered at all times. This position is to cover maternity leave. You will need to have skills in Anaesthetics. We can offer you a varied surgical caseload that will help you develop your skills and experience and you'll enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
- To provide day to day accountable clinical supervision, with responsibilities including all or most of the following:
- To deliver high quality patient-focussed care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a collaborative programme of care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- To support the department in the achievement of all clinical governance requirements and participate in audit reviews.
- To undertake risk assessment and actively manage outcomes within the remit of their responsibilities.
- To take charge of a shift, ensuring the co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility during that time.
Ensure work is carried out efficiently and to agreed working practice and protocols
- The applicant must be an excellent communicator/team worker and must be flexible and motivated.
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in the role, you will have: Relevant and proven experience in an operating theatre, anaesthetics and recovery room
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1 or HCPC Registered ODP Relevant role qualification & experience
Key employee benefits:
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Discounts for various shops and companies
For more information and or to apply please call Rob Legg on and or email