Business Development Executive Water / Waste water
Our Maidstone based client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Business Development Executive to work within the Water and Wastewater sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and join a leading company in a technical Sales role.
- Assessment of customer requirements and selection/recommendation equipment, from components to system solutions, this will also involve obtaining quotations from suppliers outside for ancillary equipment.
- Preparation of budget and firm quotations, cost calculations and order specifications
- Receiving sales enquiries, and offering telephone advice to customers
- Maintaining customer/sales database and records, and to produce analysis and reports as required from time to time.
- Visiting customers, both with Sales Engineers and, on occasion, alone to discuss technical and commercial aspects of projects.
- Liaison with operations department and Project Managers during project
- Liaison with service/aftersales department
- There will be an opportunity to attend customer sites so you will need to be flexible to travel across the UK as required.
- Have a proven sales background ideally technical support
- Experience within the Water and Waste Treatment industries is highly desirable
- Ideally posses and engineering / technical qualifications
- Personable and presentable
- Be well spoken with a professional telephone manner.
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work.
- Able to build relationships with customers and sales engineers to whom you will provide technical support and estimates
- Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word
- Current full driving licence.
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards