Trades Operations Assistant
Position: Trades Operations Assistant
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week. (Additional working patterns may be required, including some weekend work for which you will be paid overtime).
Salary:Up-to £22K DOE+ Paid Overtime.(Permanent Position)
Target:Candidates with previous experience of managing the performance of an engineering team or field based team who are able to be assertive and supportive in equal measure.
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for an Engineer Development Assistant whose role it is, to manage the engineers that are contracted to Pimlico Plumbers, ensuring that they comply with the companies polices procedures and standards at all times.
- Meet with new engineers on a weekly basis and experienced engineers monthly to ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Enforce the Pimlico brand and values with all Engineers.
- Handle all incoming communication from Pimlico engineers, and give advice and guidance on a variety of circumstances and potential issues relating to engineering practice.
- Work with Customer Services department to investigate complaints and ensure that they are monitored to conclusion and customer satisfaction.
- Keep accurate records and produce and update detailed statistical information on engineer’s performance.
- Collate feedback from engineers and apprentices on their personal performance and development.
- Provide engineers with feedback from internal departments on their performance and areas of potential improvement.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and department managers on engineer performance and improvement plans.
- Outgoing and determined an individual that is both confident and is able to be assertive when required in working with engineers on improvement plans and goals.
- Able to use Excel and PC’s to a competent level.
- Good grasp of basic maths.
- Able to multi task, with a positive Can-Do attitude.
- Able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Smart in appearance, can portray the right image when working with engineers and other Pimlico stakeholders.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week.
- Free massage sessions at work once a week.
- Subsidised onsite canteen.
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week. Plus an additional 8 hour shift every other weekend for which you will be paid overtime. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, including weekends as authorised by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.
Please note we Do Not Use Recruitment Agencies and will not accept CV’S from Agencies, for any role advertised by Pimlico Plumbers.