This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Senior Manager looking for an opportunity to develop as a Partner within this independant firm in Dartford.
This growing and reputable firm are seeking a Partnership designate to develop their experience within the firm and be ambitious for progession.
The role will consist of the following duties:
- Oversee the Accounts Department and manage a portfolio of 250 Limited Company Accounts which also consist of 4 audits.
- Responsible for reviewing accounts prepared as well as meeting and finalising accounts with clients.
- Involved in the implementation of Making Tax Digital.
- Develop the practice further with a view to Partnership.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Extensive experience within Practice
- Experience of reviewing accounts
You will receive the following remuneration for this role:
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you wish to know further details of this role please contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.