Digital Account Manager
Do you want to be part of the team at the fastest growing tech media agency in the North?!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Account Manager to join our client's Leeds office.
As one of the UK’s leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agencies, they specialise in performance marketing. Besides having a great roster of top brand clients to work on, it's also a great place to work with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business.
Founded in 1995, they are a Top 20 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting edge analytics and technology to keep their clients at the forefront of direct response marketing.
If you would like to be part of their family, please do apply now!
What you’ll get up to:
- Responsibility for co-ordinating day to day management and optimisation
- Management of plans and execution of buying
- Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting
- Awareness of long term media cycles and strategy behind particular businesses
- First point of contact for key day to day media owners and responsibility for management of relevant meetings and social occasions
- Ability to understand client media objectives, needs and targets, and to respond to these 9with senior guidance) showing initiative which enhances client relationship
- Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
- Proactive analysis of response data
- Assist in day to day management of team workload
- Initiating basic training of team and individuals
- Work with AD to identify initiatives which benefit the overall business
- Understand all digital media
Skills you’ll need:
- Have managed large campaigns across multiple clients (PPC & Display)
- Run extensive DR activity (Cross Channel)
- Trained in DS3, DFA, Hitwise & other industry tools
- Managing Google & key supplier relationships
- Dealing & negotiating with suppliers
- Creating a media plan
- Optimising activity via creative, sizes, targeting etc.
- Client facing, including presentations, calls & meetings
- Looking for a blended role of client services and implementation
- People management of team juniors, allocating work, help train etc.
- Creation of quarterly & annual client strategies
- Input into the department / company roadmap
- Implementation of best practices across all teams
- Leading innovation with Beta’s & new tech
What we’re looking for:
- A proactive individual who is able to use your own initiative to spot and leverage opportunities
- Core experience in PPC and Display and the wider marketing mix
- Experience in being the account lead, managing the client relationship on a day to day basis
- Showing initiative in driving accounts forward via innovation and forward-thinking
- Proof of entrepreneurial thinking to make money for all parties
- Project management of projects including delegation, expectation management and delivery
- Used to managing experienced people daily and for their PDRs
- The ability to step back and strategize but also dive into the detail when required, therefore must be numerical