Disability Analyst - Nurses, Physiotherapist, OT or Paramedics
New job opportunities in Truro - PIP Disability Analyst
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or Physiotherapist jobs with full training provided
£32,000 + benefits, full time opportunities, 37.5 hours per week
Registered Healthcare Practitioner required on a full time basis working on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) functional health assessments.
sjb medical are recruiting clinicians on behalf of our client. Applications are welcomed from Specialist and General Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Level 1 on the NMC register, Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists.
The position is local office based and involves conducting functional medical assessments and producing a medical report which is used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to make informed decisions about PIP claims. Initially you will work from home on a domiciliary visit basis and, as the business secures local medical offices, you will be conducting assessments from these premises. This is a full time role working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
37.5 hours per week Monday to Saturday with bank holidays off as standard. Offices are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays with rota and holiday cover arranged within the local teams.
Please note you may start off as a home based practitioner but your role will be based within a clinic as soon as this is available and ready to the business.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC or HCPC (as appropriate) and maintain continuous professional development in accordance with the requirements of their professional body
- Possess excellent clinical, communication, and basic IT skills
- Have at least 2 years of broad-based, post-registration experience gained within healthcare
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
Further to the above, evidence of report writing and of working to specified goals and measures would be greatly beneficial.
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave + all UK bank holidays
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance & Income protection insurance
- Complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees
- Personal accident cover
- CPD and flexible additional benefits including the ability to buy and sell annual leave and the option to join an attractive stakeholder pension scheme
Comprehensive full time training is provided prior to starting, which you are paid for.
To get started please contact James Pearce at sjb medical, London on or please apply online.