Intercompany Accounts Assistant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Intercompany Accounts Assistant within a market leading business based in Harlow. This position is responsible for the control of all intercompany transations and reconciliations across the EMEA region.
Typical duties include:
- Processing Non-Trade and Trade recievables and intercompany transactions across multiple currencies
- Processing Non-Trade and Trade payables and intercompany transactions across multiple currencies
- Responsible for liaising with finance departments across the business in order to resolve queries efficiently
- Prepare all required documents and Sarbanes Oxley statements during month end
- Preparing intercompany reconciliations as well as uploading onto the General Ledger when necessary
- Organize receipts for all transactions
The successful candidate will need to have a strong understanding of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You must also be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel with use on a daily basis with VLookups and Pivit Tables.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.