Assistant management accountant
An ambitious, part-qualified assistant management accountant is sought by an innovative and dynamic financial services business based in the City. Working within a busy finance department, this is an ideal opportunity to gain extensive and varied experience whilst working towards full qualification.
- Review of month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of accruals and prepayments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Production of management accounts
- Support the continual development of the departments' processes and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Production of ac-hoc reports
- ACCA part-qualified/finalist
- Financial services experience beneficial
- Degree level education in an applicable discipline
- Strong Excel skills
In addition to being a fantastic learning opportunity, a strong remuneration package and study support is offered. Ideally you will be immediately available but those on a notice of up to 4 weeks will also be considered. Please apply now for further information.