Client Accountant Part-time
I am currently recruiting for an exciting and rare opportunity for a fast-growing Estate Agency business based in SW London. This relatively small but expanding team is currently seeking somebody to manage the accounts for their lettings portfolio.
This fun and thriving company is looking for somebody to work part-time, most like two or three days a week. In this position they would be open-minded about the chosen individual working from home rather than being based in the head office.
The role involves the following duties:
- Processing invoices and payment from tenant and landlords
- Producing NRL tax returns for necessary landlords
- Managing their current portfolio of approximately 500 properties
- Liaising with both tenants and landlord when required
- Credit control
- Providing contracts for tenants and landlords
- Payroll would be ideal but not essential
My client is looking for candidates with the following experience:
- You must have prior lettings client accounts experience
- Being organised and methodical is key to this position
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Strong communication skills
The salary for this role £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata.
If this is a position that would be of interest and you feel as though you have the necessary experience then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the position then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on to discuss further.