Blue Chip Credit Controller
The role, blue chip credit controller, is looking for a Senior Credit Controller or ex-credit manager to join the finance team based in Kings Cross, London.
The client are an established technology business with many international clients (accountancy) based in Kings Cross, London.
Since the role is based in the technology industry, candidates from this industry will be of particular interest.
The blue chip credit controller will have responsibility for:
- Chasing from oil companies and technology companies
- Managing a ledger valued at around £20million
- Managing a ledger with 6000 live accounts
- Opening new accounts
- Running credit reports
- Cash allocation (accountancy).
- Raising credit notes
- Making 50+ calls per day
- Dealing with company portals
- Uploading invoices onto company portals
- Checking status of invoice on the portal
The successful blue chip credit controller for this role will have:
- Chased from international clients
- Used portals before
- Chased from blue chip companies before
- B2B debt collection
Since the role is based in Kings Cross London, candidates must be able to commute to that location.
The offer will be depending on experience but in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 + benefits.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience as your application will not be considered.