Commercial Property Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer
Leeds City Centre
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Full time 37.5hrs per week
As ambassadors for our newly created Commercial Property Services team you will use your knowledge and expertise to effectively manage a varied caseload of commercial case matters servicing the SME market including freehold and leasehold purchase and refinance matters, ensuring that any complexities are dealt with and that client and customer relationships are managed to a professional and exceptionally high standard.
You will use your wealth of experience to support and coach junior members of the team and in return we will support your individual development, whether that is furthering your professional qualifications, providing opportunities to work on more complex commercial matters or developing your leadership skills.
We know that life isn't just about work and we offer several flexible solutions which mean you can choose to work over 4 or 5 days, and with hours to suit your needs.
Optima Legal is a fully regulated law firm that enjoys a successful 30 year track record of providing the UKs leading financial services organisations and corporate institutions with a range of customer focussed legal services.
Part of Capita plc, Optima Legal successfully combine over 30 years' experience as a trusted law firm with the operational expertise of the UK's leading technology-enabled business process outsourcing provider.
Optima Legal has an exciting growth agenda for 2017 and beyond, with a dynamic new service strategy now in place and new substantial client contracts already secured. Due to this continued success we are looking for Commercial Property Lawyers to come and join us and be part of our exciting journey. Whether you're looking for greater recognition for your skills and experience, an opportunity to raise your profile and quickly advance your career or even a better work life balance, we can help you achieve your goals.
Your skills and experience
- Commercial Property experience, including small business transactions
- Experience of dealing with a variety of cases including Legal Charges in support of directors guarantees, 3rd Party Legal Charges and the independent legal advice requirements, commercial leases and licensed premises and Property development transactions
- Knowledge of sale, purchase and remortgage/refinance processes
- Confident, friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels with clients and customers
- Genuinely enjoys being part of a collaborative team environment
- You'll love taking ownership and having the responsibility of your own case load
- Comfortable working within a volume based environment and working to multiple targets and enjoy feeling a real sense of achievement
- Flexibility and adaptability with a willingness to embrace technology and change
- Experience of using case management systems
- Relevant qualifications (ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor) would be a great advantage but we're just as interested in your skills and abilities
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 25 days' holiday (rising to 27 days with service and the option to purchase even more), relevant qualification sponsorship (terms apply), contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, company life assurance and access to a wealth of voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, additional life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.