Does email marketing make you tick? Want to work for a fantastic international retail brand that is going places?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in their email marketing team for an ambitious and hard working eCRM Producer.
This role is based in a modern office in central London with great amenities nearby.
An established online retailer with a global presence are looking to hire a top eCRM Producer into their thriving email marketing team at their headquarters in London.
Our company culture rewards hard work and success with development and progression opportunities that will advance your career.
Responsibilities of the eCRM Producer will include:
- Prepare and build complete email campaigns (HTML, links, dynamic content, audience etc.) using Responsys email service provider.
- Manipulate data to target emails to key regions and customer segments
- Complete regular reporting and analysis of email campaigns for insight building and channel optimisation
- Work with email service provider to ensure best practice is being followed
- Coordinate team reports and analysis
- Assist Email Marketing Executive's on email channel projects
- Stay abreast of competitor email activity and industry enhancements to ensure the brand are at the forefront of email marketing and new technologies
What we're looking for:
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills
- Experience using an ESP
- Basic understanding of HTML principles
- Good understanding of email marketing best practice
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and adhering to competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly analytical with excellent excel reporting skills
- Full of energy and possesses a positive outlook. Someone who is willing to learn and, always strives to be the best.
- Diplomatic in their nature, with the ability to see the bigger picture and how working across multiple teams creates the best working culture and results
- Hungry for knowledge and always challenging the world around you
Up to £26,000 plus company benefits