Accounts Executive // Spinningfields, Manchester City Centre // £20-30K basic salary // Permanent // Immediate start
My client is an award-winning hyper-growth software start-up, on a mission to personalise the world of ecommerce and is looking to expand their team by hiring a highly driven and ambitious Account Executive to push growth and drive new business. This is an opening where you can become part of a fast growth company at the grassroots, and there will be enormous opportunities for development. My client is looking for someone who shares their huge ambitions, who thinks and dreams big, and who wants an opportunity to make a real, lasting difference.
In this role you will be responsible for nurturing leads, sourcing sales opportunities and closing deals. You’ll be expected to:
- Research and target new prospects.
- Cold email/call key targets to generate opportunities.
- Perform inspiring product demos via screen share or face-to-face meetings
- Attend industry networking events to build sales pipelines.
- Nurture leads, negotiate, and close deals within given timeframes.
- Support customers with any enquiries they may have
You will be someone with a desire to join a fast growing company. You’ll have a passion for tech, embrace challenges and find creative solutions to problems.
- Experience and proven success in B2B sales
- Goal oriented and driven by success
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to understand and translate software technology into simple language that business leaders can understand
- Exhibit a positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales goals.
- An understanding of Ecommerce and SaaS (software as a service)
- Experience of using CRMs eg. Hubspot
- Experience of presenting and demoing software
- £20,000 - £30,000 base salary (dependent on experience)
- Generous commission structure with UNCAPPED earning potential
- Opportunity to own shares in the company via EMI Share Options scheme
- 28 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Numerous opportunities for continuing professional development
- The most exciting and dynamic job experience you will ever have
If you are intested in applying for the postion, please ring Lydia Howbrook on or or email .uk .
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.