Digital Media Sales Executive
Who we are
LUXIA is a ground-breaking technology and media business that provides exclusive and highly targeted media opportunities for premium brands via our global network of 4 and 5 star hotels. We have a unique offering that enables advertisers to engage with hard-to-reach travellers on their own devices.
LUXIA is a young and exciting company which is growing rapidly due to new client wins, recent investment and new technology developments.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to expand our sales team with dedicated self-starters that can make their mark in a new and exciting vertical of digital and out-of-home media.
As part of a growing sales team, we want you to join in with a vibrant team and help take the company to the next step by growing revenues, increasing our brand awareness and our coverage across media agencies.
The core responsibility for this role is to drive sales via global media agencies within a designated patch, across both managed IO or programmatic sales. Successful candidates will utilise resources available from the LUXIA team and combine previous experience to form a strategic sales focus, delivering against individual and team targets.
What we’d like you to have done
Ideally, you will have between 1-2 years digital media sales experience and a comprehensive understanding of the digital media agency landscape.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is creative, sales driven and passionate about valuable audiences and digital media. You’ll be used to responding to a range of inbound briefs as well as creating new opportunities that come with taking a new product to market.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Media Sales Executive
- Ensure sales and revenue targets are met.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and fully understand their needs / goals.
- Creatively generate leads and pitch new business to clients.
- Work closely with all team members.
- Prepare and present proposals to client’s brief.
- Maintain sales materials and make sure the sales / CRM database is up to date.
- Work with clients to ensure that everything is delivered as promised and leverage future business.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Digital Media Sales Executive
- Creative and passionate about digital media.
- Proven experience at Account Executive/Sales Executive level.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in digital media/ agency sales.
- Confident negotiation and excellent communication skills.
- Target driven and a proven record of delivering sales results.
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Exceptional interpersonal & client management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well-organised and able to prioritise work load.