Design Manager / Leader
Design Manager / Leader required in Peterborough to work on ongoing projects within the Construction, Healthcare and Commercial Buildings sector.
- Operational Roles and Responsibilities Manage a team of three CAD Designers to provide sales plans and working drawings for all non-standard projects.
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate design process, working with a variety of specialist consultants including but not limited to: Structural Engineers, Mechanical Designers, Electrical Designers and Architects.
- Provide onsite training to existing and new employees.
- This role would be suitable from one of the following sectors; Construction, Healthcare and Commercial Buildings.
- Full working knowledge of Autodesk design tools including Revit and AutoCAD an advantage.
- Proven track record as a leader
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Able to multitask and prioritise effectively, working well under pressure Commercial awareness
- Good all-round communicator The role may involve overnight stays where appropriate.
HNC qualifications or equivalent in a building/design related subject would be an advantage
Salary up to £40k plus car/car allowance, plus training on 3D modelling and maybe other Systems if successful.