Sales Account Manager (Technical) - German speaker
Salary: £16,500 Base up to £18,000 after probation (6 months)
Our client is a leading international Outsourcing company with over 100,000 employee’s globally providing support to many enterprise businesses. The company have several CSC (customer Service Centres) points within the UK with offices in London, East Anglia and Northern England.
As part of a multilingual team providing global sales assistance to one of the leading International IT vendor globally you will be tasked with proactively managing and developing relationships with a dedicated group of partners in order to drive Service Renewals and attach rates. Your duty is to maximise revenue opportunities using the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies to achieve set sales targets. Your duties also include acting as Partner support to provide governance and education on selected services. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for delivering and exceeding against a goal through a defined list of Channel Partners and providing customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Identify new business opportunities from company intelligence and position through Partner.
- Act as primary point of contact for the Partner to provide best practice guidance and education.
- Drive the sales process from demand opportunity through to opportunity closure.
- Engage with internal and external resources in collaboration with the Partner to leverage resources.
- Analyse and monitor Partner data to identify focus areas and act as point of knowledge and advice.
- Responsible for delivering against KPI’s as set by the Direct Line Manager.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts for the client and the Direct Line Manager and ensuring their accuracy.
- Maintain high level of client product knowledge and procedures via management communication, meetings and formal training.
- Utilize tools, systems and processes effectively and correctly in order to meet client and customer’s objectives.
- Fluent Written and spoken in Both English and German,
- GCSE’s, High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year exposure in a sales environment.
- One to two years sales related experience.
- Sales acumen, able to generate revenue and provide customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey information using oral and written methods.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team, with customers and the client.
- Flexible and resourceful to establish goals using appropriate resources.
- To work proactively and professionally.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office suite and web.
- Fluency in English and the language of the target market.
- Willingness to work a shift rota if required.