Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Estimator Required in Colchester.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Vehicle Estimator Required For Automotive Main Dealer - Colchester Area
Our Client a Volume Main Dealership located in the Colchester area is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join their team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
* To carry out estimates as specified by insurers/customers ensuring that the vehicle repair can be carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
* To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the insurance company/customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
* To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is gained, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
* Once authorisation has been gained liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the Bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a "total loss".
* To be aware of and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
In order to be eligible for this position you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex trained/qualified. Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA), experience with the Autoflow Bodyshop Management System, and manufacturer training would be advantageous but is non-essential as training would be provided.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience) manufacturer training/development, and fantastic long term career prospects with an established business.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Colchester area please contact James Trudgill.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to James Trudgill quoting J69914, Estimator, Colchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.