Paraplanner - Northwich/Bristol - Reputable Wealth Management Organisation
Our client offers an extensive range of services to help clients manage their wealth. Their financial advice, investment management and other services can be used separately or as an integrated service.
Having achieved an excellent reputation for the services provided, this has created the need for more excellent individuals to add further value to this ever growing business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. Follow principles and rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the internal requirements set out in the Compliance Manual, local and Group Compliance and Risk policies.
- To ensure adherence to Department’s and Company procedures and Department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process, where appropriate
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management at all times.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.