Graduate Marketing Assistant
Unitemps have a an exciting opportunity working for a large professional services company based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This expanding organisation are looking to hire a Graduate Marketing Assistant to their Marketing and Business Development team in helping support the business to deliver national projects.
The Marketing Assistant will work alongside the Marketing Executive to support the wider team with a number of key projects as well as the day to day administration and activities.
This is a 12 week Graduate paid Internship with a view to becoming permanent.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the marketing team to assist with marketing activities and campaigns across Knights’ 6 regions
- Assist the Marketing Executive’s with a wide selection if activities including email marketing, social media, branded literature, corporate events, seminars, CRM, Intranet and website updates
- Provide assistance with CRM projects and data
- Provide assistance with Knights’ intranet content updates
- Assist with amendments to capability documents, tenders and team sheets
- Assist with new colleagues to include photography, system updates and email communication
- Provide assistance with organising exhibitions throughout the regions
- Ad hoc administration assistance
Skills and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of design / creative packages, in particular In Design.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent knowledge of the MS office suite
- Ability to manage own work load and work to deadlines
- Creativity & ability to seek and develop new opportunities
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisational ability & good time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Work to strict deadlines
- Hold a degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above)
- Capacity to embrace and create change
- Experience of working with a Business Development team would be desirable.
- Design package experience including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign desirable but not essential