Field Support Engineer - Schindler Expert
International company with exceptional high class working environment, and excellent benefits package. We are currently recruiting for a Field Support Engineer with specialist elevator/ lift knowledge. This is to join our well established existing team in Wythenshawe on a salary of up to £48,000 per annum plus generous company bonus scheme and benefits package.
About The Role:
· Be the expert within the business to provide technical knowledge relating to Schindlers lifts / elevators
· Assisting with technical repairs support
· Providing training to internal engineers
· Provide technical support to field technicians by telephone or site visit
· Assist the development of technical publications
· Assist the development of training simulators and product test rigs
· Undertake training as necessary to be at the forefront of industry and technological developments
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience working in similar role of Field engineer
· French or German language skills would be a welcome addition
· Technical elevator knowledge essential
· Experience of Schindler technology
About The Benefits
· Salary of up to £48,000 per annum
· Annual company bonus
· 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
· 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
· Company Car
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.