Financial Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Director, the Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for leading the Financial Reporting team, which includes financial accounting, management reporting, planning and projections, and ownership of the SOX process, together with the internal and external audit relationships.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the Financial Reporting team, who are responsible for the accounting and reporting of the company's UK results under US GAAP for internal reporting and UK GAAP for statutory reporting.
- Lead the process of coordinating and submitting the monthly projections and month-end actuals to US corporate team.
- Own the production of key financial presentations for senior management.
- Lead the 1Y and 3Y financial planning process by managing the timetable and coordinating the wider finance team in preparing, reviewing and submitting a robust budget and supporting presentation deck.
- Lead the Finance Analyst team in the management of the budgeting and reporting/analysis on the G&L, partnering with budget owners across the business, and providing timely and insightful analysis to drive cost savings and strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with experience gained in industry with a fast paced and growing business. Experience with US GAAP and SOX experience is a pre-requisite with a strong commercial awareness.