Account Cleaning Manager
Role: Account Cleaning Manager
Salary:£35,000 + Company Car
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Central London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03144 (Please quote this reference when applying).
An established Cleaning Services company are currently hiring for an Account Cleaning Manager to oversee a London portfolio of corporate office cleaning. As Account Cleaning Manager you will be responsible for managing Site Supervisors, Mobile Cleaning Teams and Client relationships.
- To manage the operational and administration management of a number of client sites across a London portfolio
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships ensuring that standards audits, KPI's, SLA's and management reports are communicated
- Communicative effectively with operatives and supervisors to find new ways to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Ensure client sites are managed in line with company and client budgets
- Managing financial goals and targets to ensure the long term growth of the company
- Manage training, appraisals and personnel issues with employees
- Organise and manage sufficient stock and supplies to ensure works can be carried out effectively and efficiently
- Undertake risk assessments and complete relevant documentation
- Conduct necessary Health and Safety documentation, checks and training.
- Understanding of Health and Safety and COSHH standards
- Ability to think reactively and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships
- IT literate
- Willing to work flexible hours in line with contract requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
- BICSc qualification / IOSH is desirable.