Senior Electronics Engineer Space
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer to join a well-established scientific R&D organisation. The business, based in Surrey, are currently involved in several space related engineering projects due for launch in the next 3 - 5 years.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, analysis and characterisation of space electronic systems. You will be working closely in small multi-disciplined teams to ensure instrument functional requirements are met to the required specification.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will need to be able to demonstrate a substantial level of expertise in the design, analysis and test of digital electronics circuitry. On top of this, the Senior Electronics Engineer will need to have experience with low noise analogue signal processing, FPGA design and EMC testing on sensitive electronic subsystems.
- Degree qualified in electronics or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in electronics design
- A proven background in digital electronic design, development, analysis and characterisation
- FPGA design, EMC testing, PCB layout techniques
- Experience designing and testing of mixed signal electronics involving low noise analogue processing systems, and high speed serial data communications
- Ideally have experience in electronic systems that control CCD image sensors
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch!