I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a media business based in East London. you must be immediately available or on short notice. It is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Preparation of Management Accounts/ Financial reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts for the Executive team including the Stewardship report, weekly sales flash reports, and critical analysis of profitability on an individual event by event basis.
- Develop and improve the company's P&L reporting capabilities and participate in feasibility studies, modelling and implementation of future business development proposals. Contribute towards commentary and conduct variance analysis.
- Assist the Finance manager in the budgeting and forecasting process, developing budget models and processes. Collate all relevant financial information to inform this process.
- Support the process of ensuring all spending is kept in line with the budget. Analyse financial performance and so contribute to medium and long term planning /forecasts.
- Contribution to strategic decision making and Five Year Plan
- Provide a support service to all departments in formulating financial decisions and provide key information in the formulation of business strategies.
- Offer professional judgment on ways of improving business performance and interpret and communicate financial data to non- financial managers.
- Ensure all deadlines are met with gathering relevant information - cash flow, flash, month end, debtors, CAPEX..
- ACCA/CIMA PQ/finalist/newly qualified
- Strong Management Accounting experience
- Process driven - proven experience changing processes
- Budgeting & forecasting experience
- Commercial acumen
- Media/retail/property experience ideal not essential
For immediate consideration please email Sacha Young via the application portal