Our client operates within the employee benefits market and has a permanent vacancy for an Accounts manager based in the North East of England. Dealing with the client’s needs particularly for large multi-product clients relies on strong communication skills and the building of solid relationships, so that the account manager is the first point of call for all the clients’ needs. You will need to understand client business and work closely with the client services team to cross-sell additional solutions.
- To build and maintain excellent client relations using regular contact with each account at a level agreed with your line Manager.
- To be fully able to support salary sacrifice schemes for all available programmes
- To fully support Lifestyle and any linked products as appropriate.
- To be proactive in the cross selling of the activities above to increase revenue through proactive relationship building with your accounts.
- Work closely with the sales team at sale to ensure a smooth delivery, and that client service levels are of the highest standard.
- To have an understanding of all areas within the group to strengthen the brand, and to attend relevant sales presentations when requested.
- With the support of the Account Coordinators, ensure all contracts are put in place correctly and in a timely manner for the relevant schemes that you are managing.
- To take full and final responsibility for timely and accurate billing of clients to ensure prompt payment
- To deliver a solution that is within operating standards, within all relevant legislation and in the best interest of the business.
- Compile all relevant reports and paperwork as required by the Head of Employee Benefits or your line manager.
- Deal with all relevant communication either written oral, e-mail, and telephone to ensure the highest levels of service at all times. To liaise directly with the product team and account coordinator on each scheme they are responsible for.
- Work closely with systems, print and design to proactively deliver timely and cost effective solutions for clients when necessary, and ensure the account coordinator and the administration team is fully briefed on timescales and expectations for each account.
- Employee benefits industry experience, preferable but not essential
- Exceptional people skills, as constant communications with clients at all levels are paramount.
- The ability to recognise new business opportunities for both the division and the company, and convert them from potential into growth.
- The jobholder will be a numerate project manager with the ability to manage a detailed project plan from inception to conclusion.
- Proficient in the operation of IT solutions. To include: spreadsheets, word processing, Project management tools, and related products.
- Able to deliver financial success from each project from a given set of KPI’s identified by the Head of Employee Benefits.
- Understand all relevant legislation and legal implications of the project they are leading.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.