Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher KS2
Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher – Key Stage 2
Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancy
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding teachers?
Beginning the programme in a teaching support role at this outstanding Wolverhampton primary school, you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher with a PGCE.
• £15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckinghamshire
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No experience required
You will need:
- To have the drive to become a teacher
- Ideally some past experience of working with or supporting young people
- To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
- To be a High calibre graduate – 2:1 or 1st class degree
- To be able to self-study
The school is
- A newly built large primary school to the north of Wolverhampton within easy access for those living in the city or in Walsall. The school is a two form entry primary with just over 400 pupils and a ‘Outstanding’ grading from Ofsted. The children enjoy learning in the new school with all the new equipment available to them. The children use a variety of laptop and netbook computers and the recently introduced iPads.
There are also a number of other teaching and study areas around the school, equipped with display equipment and there are cookery, reading, play and library areas.
You will have
- The role of a Graduate Trainee Key Stage 2 Teacher
- The support of a mentor in the school as well onsite training and development from experienced teachers
- Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
- You are earning all the time (£15K a year)
- Constant support from all corners of the network
- Online portfolio tool
- Structured phase system
- A full PGCE at the end of 2 years
- Blended learning