Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on level of experience per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, shift patterns between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm
My client is the World's largest golf travel business and offer the best discounted prices and arrange every aspect of a customers golf holiday. They're now looking for a Product/Contracting Manager to join them at their Farringdon Head quarters, managing new and existing key accounts with a net worth in excess of £10million. Your primary responsibility will be to negotiate rates, promotions, terms of business and allocations with new and existing Golf venues, Resorts & Hotels within your given European territory. Continuously working in line with the company strategy and liaising with various departments to secure delivery of high level product to their sales teams.
- Take full control of current portfolio of European based Product within your given territory, ensuring its continued successful delivery
- Actively seek and identify new products to the Your Golf Travel portfolio, within your given territory and pass leads to other team members for other territories as applicable
- Ensure that all supply chains remain open to enable sustained growth of the destination/s, negotiate allocations and monitor availability, sourcing alternative options as appropriate
- Successfully negotiate the strongest commercial terms of business with suppliers on behalf of the company to ensure we remain industry market leaders
- Annual travel to new and existing venues, within your given territory in Europe to assist with any account management issues, re-negotiations of terms or to close new business etc
- Working closely with other areas of the business; organise the planning and delivery of offers/rates for associated marketing campaigns
- Producing and delivering statistical and sales presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and review account and product success, identifying trends, analysing competitor pricing strategies and reporting where appropriate
- Creating and monitoring budgets for areas of responsibility, adapting where necessary to respond to unforeseen circumstances
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years' product / contract negotiation experience, gained within the outbound travel industry is essential
- Any previous knowledge of Golf Courses, Hotels & Resorts within European destinations would be highly advantageous
- Fluency in a 2nd European language would also be highly advantageous
- Highly experienced in account management and supplier relations
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Google Docs
- Confident and professional presentation skills
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company Bonus scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking
- Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge's.
- The opportunity to travel to attend familiarisation trips and play golf with your Client's
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer. If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.