Kennedy Pearce are recruiting a Property Accountant for one of the world's largest FMCG company in the world. This is an exciting time to join the business, which has achieved consecutive quarters of sales growth for the past decade.
This role offers the opportunity to be involved in commercial decisions, in particular to help drive the company's strategy to open new, profitable sites.
- Support the Acquisitions team on assessing prospective new store openings
- Analyse the results from recent new store openings
- Produce detailed financial analysis for potential relocations, extensions & closures
- Provide recommendations on lease renewals and freehold acquisitions
- Management and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Closely liaison with the Property team to reconcile and project income from excess sites
- Support the annual financial planning process
- Manage key internal controls and support the year-round audit process
- ACA qualified
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate and work in a close team
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint