AV Project Manager
Our client is an internationally respected audio-visual company with extensive experience in the design, installation and supporting AV systems and products. They have always been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
Due to continued success they now require an experienced Project Manager with AV Installations experience to join their busy Operations Department in Dartford. You will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will have a proven track record of delivering large scale AV projects/installations on time and to budget.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 £45,000 + Package
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Project Manager
- Manage multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client
- Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Ensure that all members of the project team are directed in an organised, efficient and effective manner - evident through successful audits
- Setup project documentation, software applications and plan regular update meetings
- Ensure Health & Safety files are in place for your projects and that safe systems of work are put in place
- Create key milestones and objectives to help ensure the project is successful.
- Ensure that the quality of the delivered system is maintained
- Understand the contractual requirements of your projects, and maintain a vigilant eye on when the project deviates from its original scope - being especially proactive in recovering variation income
- Ongoing updates on all project documentation
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including internal participants
- Managing any risks or issues before escalation.
- Control and management of P&L
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Change control management
- Responsibility for handover of project including documentation and customer satisfaction
- Manage a smooth transition into support services
- Successfully closure of the project ensuring excellent governance skills so project can be reviewed at any time.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be a successful Project Manager?
- A minimum of Degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline, or at least five year's relevant experience in the Audio Visual or related industry and experience in leading teams
- Have a broad knowledge of Audio Visual installation Projects
- A working understanding of current AV technologies, including; Audio & Video management systems, Control systems, Lighting systems, Display and Presentation technology, digital signage solutions, video conferencing solutions, AV racks, switching and signal technology
- A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Have a high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Conversant with Project Management best-practice and Methodologies e.g. (PRINCE2)
- Have a valid passport and Driving License
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com