Account Manager - German speaking
Our client is a highly successful international indirect tax consultancy with offices worldwide. The London office, which is the European HQ, needs an Account Manager with fluent German language skills both oral and written.
The candidate will be joining a small but growing team of indirect tax experts, responsible for managing the VAT and GST registrations for over 100 global clients.
The role involves daily account management with clients regarding their account and information requests.
- Account management - building a relationship with the client
- Handling client and tax authority queries
- VAT Return & Intrastat filing
- Preparation of client documents and communications
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative/analytical projects as requested
The role will also provide study assistance for the ATT exams and career progression into a Tax Consultancy role.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in an Accounts environment with some exposure to VAT. You will be comfortable with client interaction, outgoing, energetic and positive.
The base salary is up to £30k with £5k bonus £3k - £5k commissions for upselling to existing accounts.