Location: Mitcham (CR4 2AP)
Gross Remuneration Potential: £25-30k per annum
Job Type: Full Time
About our client
Expertise gained over this time has allowed our client to work with some of the UK’s best hotels, restaurants and bars. Their dynamic team has the extensive knowledge and experience to design, diversify and walk you through our full spectrum of commercial and residential projects, providing you with ingenious multi-disciplined design ideas that will bring your vision to life.
Installation Engineers role
Due to significant growth in a rapidly developing market, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Installation Engineers to join their specialist team. They are a unique, respected and long established business; who are leaders in their field. They design and install alfresco structures and equipment predominantly in London and the South East.
They're looking for field staff with experience of mechanical fitting, ground-works and construction trade related skills.
The role is varied and includes surveying, assembly and installation of outdoor structures including retractable glass roofs and walls, pergola awnings, giant parasols and sail shades.
The ideal Installation Engineer
- Physically fit
- A mature can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Logical, adaptable and a problem solver
- Knowledge and experience of safe working practices
- Flexibility with working hours and overnight stays
- Good knowledge of hand and electrical tools
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Electrical and/or carpentry skills are an advantage but not essential
- Current CSCS card an advantage but not essential
- Full, clean UK driving licence (or equivalent)
- Living in the South West London area or a willingness to relocate
What they offer:
- Career progression
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Phone provided
- Laptop provided
- Fuel card
- Car allowance
- Shopping vouchers
- Gym membership
- Day off on your birthday.
- Excellent remuneration
- Full training
- Skills development and long term prospects.