Purchase Ledger Clerk
A highly respected manufacturing organisation with a reputation for producing high end homeware products and based in Coventry has a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within a high volume and fast paced transactional finance team. Our client is highly respected within the local area and has received strong feedback from employees. You will be working as part of a large team and actively be encouraged to input into the day to day running of the department.
This is a permanent role which will enable the right candidate to establish a foothold within a reputable organisation with potentially further opportunities.
Ideally, you will:
- have worked in a large Finance/Accounts Payable team and would be able to cope with a high volume workload
- Have excellent system skills preferably with good knowledge of Excel
In Return, you will:
- Work as part of a highly efficient finance department with exposure to new processes
- Gain invaluable experience which will be highly regarded by other organisations
- Be encouraged to use your own initiative and recommend ideas
This role is ideal for someone who has high volume purchase ledger experience in a transactional finance team and who wants to work in a fast paced, fun but demanding department.