Standguide Ltd, an established and growing Recruitment and Skills Training Company delivering a range of SFA, DWP and Commercial contracts are looking for a Key Worker to join their existing team in Stafford.
The role is to work with participants on the DWP/ESF contract, providing support for voluntary participants who are facing a number of complex barriers to employment with the view to moving these participants into sustainable work through positive interventions. You must deliver specific one to one mentoring support and group sessions, working with participants who are unemployed and need considerable support, encouragement and practical help to get them back into work. You must be able to work with delivery partners in the areas you operate, and co-ordinate a number of support mechanisms to ensure positive outcomes and sustainable jobs for all participants. You must also be able to market the provision in your area to bring new participants on to the programme. Performance is measured on achieving programme starts, job outcomes (13 week employment) and sustainable job outcomes (26 week employment).
A key part of the role will be to link with local services and funding streams across contracts to offer the best experience to our participants and drive the reputation of Standguide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing the programme to jobcentre Plus and other local agencies that work with the potentially hidden eligible participant group
- Ensuring you recruit and attach your targeted number of new participants onto the programme each month.
- Complete a detailed and comprehensive initial assessment with new participants to identify their barriers to gaining sustainable employment and the support they will need to get them back into work
- Implement and follow a detailed SMART action plan with each participant attached to programme, adhering to all of the contract quality and compliance guidelines with 100% accuracy at all times.
- Ensure that all required evidence is collected from the progress achieved by the participants, and this evidence is retained in line with quality and compliance guidance.
- You must have an excellent working knowledge of local support agencies in the areas we will operate. Be proactive in finding new organisations that can support the client and have the confidence to develop these links.
- Have the ability to remain creative and flexible in your delivery of the contract to meet the many different demands of the customer group, and where required deliver group sessions.
- Be a meticulous record keeper, ensuring every progression step is agreed, documented, completed and signed as completed with the relevant evidences in place.
- You must have an ethos and hunger to achieve/exceed targets, thus ensuring the clients get the maximum support they need.
Equality & Diversity
Standguide Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for everyone and values the diversity of all its staff and customers. The Company welcomes individuals from local, regional and international communities. Standguide value difference and diversity and will strive to create positive working relationships so that everyone can work to the best of their abilities, free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation. The Company recognises that everyone has a contribution to make and that services can be improved by harnessing the skills and contributions from customers, all sectors of the workforce and the community.
Successful candidates will be subject to references and DBS check.
Please see our website www.standguide.co.uk for the application form and job description to apply direct.
Candidates must have full access to a vehicle with valid business insurance.