Field Engineer Territory Surveyor
Job Title:Field Engineer Territory Surveyor - Automatic and Industrial Door Engineer Sector
Salary: £26k - £30k basic based on experience + commission
Location: Home based in West Midlands area
Duration: Permanent Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to recruit a Field Territory Surveyor based in the West Midlands area. The ideal candidate will have experience of the industry and products covered, will be self-motivated, results driven, able to work alone and as part of a team, hungry for success and progression within a national organisation. The role is home based therefore would suit candidates located in or around the West Midlands area.
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Field Engineer Territory Surveyor Role:
To achieve territory sales targets of automatic and industrial doors for repairs, service and maintenance contracts. To carry out site surveys.
Field Engineer Territory Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- To build and maintain long term and robust relationships with key customers.
- To process all quotations and maximise all sales opportunities.
- To carry out and be responsible for site surveys within the territory.
- To attend all new installations and high value repair work.
- To process all maintenance enquiries and maximise sales revenue.
- To prepare weekly reports
- To ensure all orders are carried out and completed within budget.
Field Engineer Territory Surveyor Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
- Must have a solid understanding of the Automatic and Industrial Door industry from a technical and commercial perspective
- Must be able to take accurate site measurements and translate this to drawings / sketches
- Must be well organised and able to manage / prioritise own workload
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
- Must be able to handle and resolve customer complaints and commercial disputes
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Must be confident is using a computer
- Will ideally have worked in a similar role
- Must be prepared to travel extensively and to work on customer sites in any kind of weather
- This role requires physical fitness and the ability to work at heights
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone and laptop
- Performance incentive scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
Apply today for the chance of an early interview!