Education Business Manager
A leading educational software business are currently looking for a Sales individual to grow their expanding team. This is a great opportunity and an exciting time to join.
Their passion is helping students, including those with special educational needs, to signi?cantly improve a broad range of core skills from note taking to speaking, listening and comprehension. For tens of millions of students around the world, difficulty in effectively reading or writing is a barrier to learning. The company want to remove that barrier by supporting the development of those skills with their technology.
Currently over 110,000 students at more than 300 institutions around the world are using the software to be more successful at university. The software is proven to make a signi?cant difference to learning outcomes.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Account growth and management
- Networking and relationshiop building
- Customer service, training and implementation support
- Represent the company ay industry events and deliver engaging and professional product demonstration
- CRM and pipeline management
Key Skills and Education
- An understanding of the UK educational environment is essential
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience within a B2B environment or the education sector
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within the UK DSA sector is highly desirable
- A proven record of achieving and exceeding targets for new business sales and account development.
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling and needs analysis
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Willing to travel extensively within the UK, including some overnight stays as necessary
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise many different levels of responsibility and activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to communicate confidently with external stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong team player who can keep a level head working to deadlines.
- Technical proficiency of key Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), GoogleDocs, email and internet
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Educated to degree level