Head of Finance
Head of Finance
£80,000 - £85,000 per annum
Our client based in Central London, is looking for a Qualified Head of Finance for their accounts team to drive the business forward to the next step.
You will be working with budget holders, from Junior Managers through to Executive Directors to make a difference to the way the business currently uses financial information. You will also be implementing change to bring about more efficient and effective ways of working and will be required to manage and develop the current finance team to a point where they are able to look after the management accounting in the future.
- Practical knowledge of VAT including accounting for partial exemption.
- Proactive, driven with a strong desire to make change and achieve excellent results.
- A successful track record of developing financial and management accounting and making an impact within an organisation.
- Strong project management capability.
- Strong line management skills.
- Excellent level of competency in use of Word and Excel.
Please apply NOW to find out more!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.