My client offers a range of bespoke financial services for a wide variety of client types, specialising in providing dealing, management, custody and administration services.
They are recruiting for a PA/Office administrator to provide assistance to Managers and Directors within the business, which comprises of 40 staff. The role will be fully encompassing and you will have exposure across the business and have involvement with the day to day operations within the office. They are looking for an enthusiastic, all rounder with administrative experience who is willing to join a flexible, friendly and hands on team.
- General admin assistance to Directors and Managers
- Assist with administrative matters, document management and formatting
- Discreetly attend and keep detailed minutes of meetings when required
- Run calendar and diary, meetings, appointments and occasional travel
- Organisation and allocation of meeting rooms for different teams in the office
- Liaising with external facilities providers
- Work with internal departments, including IT to maintain phones and equipment for the company
- Organisation of lunches including monthly company lunch
- Processing invoices and expenses and submitting to Finance in a timely manner
- Assisting HR to organise internal and external events
- Updating and maintaining company HSE requirements including training
- Cover for reception during periods of annual leave
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administrative or PA role in a busy team, exposure in financial services of professional services and the ability to multi-task. You will have excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn, be adaptable and flexible, with a positive attitude.
This role is paying up to £25,000, based in The City and is to start as soon as possible.