Project Coordinator - Information & Cyber Security
Project Coordinator - (Information & Cyber Security)
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join an expanding information security consultancy in the City, London. Based just around the corner from Liverpool Street station, expect to work with senior Information Security professionals playing a critical part in the efficient delivery of projects.
Founded in 2008 and experts in their field, this leading consultancy is considered as a highly respected thought leader in the realm of information risk, cyber security and compliance consultancy. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking a Project Coordinator to coordinate a variety of strategic and technical professional services projects.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Project Coordinator will administer the smooth day-to-day running of projects. Whether you are reviewing new projects; planning, scheduling and coordinating project delivery; liaising with clients; gathering requirements; validating orders or providing general admin support to the consultancy team (scheduling calls, managing time-sheets, expenses and attendance) or keeping systems updated and running system reports, it will be your input that ensures projects get delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify... You should be a Project Coordinator / Project Support Administrator / Project Support Officer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project Coordinating role;
- Experience in supporting a range of small to large projects of increasing complexity;
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity;
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- The willingness to occasionally travel to client sites.
In return the Project Coordinator can expect a competitive salary, training and development opportunities and great benefits including: 25 days' holiday, life assurance and an excellent pension. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)