Creative Team - Copywriter & Art Director
Creative Team (Copywriter & Art Director)
A Mid Weight Creative Team (Copywriter & Art Director) is needed to join an award-winning health communications agency based just a 5 minute walk from London Paddington. Expect to play a key part in delivering engaging stories for 360º campaigns across film, digital, experiential and print.
Winners of recent awards at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Eurobest, Epica (The Editors & Publishers International Creative Awards) and the Clio Awards, this innovative agency is truly leading the way creating imaginative, engaging ideas and exciting messages in the healthcare space for global brands.
Joining as the Creative Team (Copywriter & Art Director) you will utilise your track record of producing integrated concepts to create engaging print, digital and experiential campaigns. Working as team you will articulate and sell your ideas to colleagues; produce stonking presentations; influence behaviours; challenge briefs and much more. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a fantastic culture dedicated to making a difference in the healthcare space.
Bursting with passion and creativity the Art Director will be responsible for producing high quality print and digital design – you should be as comfortable with a pen and pad as you are with InDesign and Visual Studio (Mac). The Copywriter will be responsible for writing top quality, clean, persuasive copy.
To qualify. You should be a Creative Team (Copywriter & Art Director) or similar, with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience of creating integrated creative concepts across a variety of brands;
- Experience of producing engaging stories across film, digital, experiential and print;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and sell ideas to colleagues and clients;
- You are not afraid to challenge a brief;
- You are an enthusiastic, integrated, self-starting creative team with a can-do attitude.
It would be nice if you have some experience in the healthcare space although it's not essential.
In return the Creative Team (Copywriter / Art Director) can expect a fantastic working environment, a competitive salary and a multitude of benefits that include: a subsidised coffee bar, daily fresh fruit and biscuits, 25 days holiday (+3 for Christmas and your birthday off), pension, season ticket loan plus much more – oh and drinks on a Friday. Get in touch.
Individual applications will not be considered.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)