CNC Programmer Operator
Interaction Recruitment is working on behalf of a world leading engineering company based in Wolverhampton to source time served CNC Programmer/Operators. As a CNC Programmer/Operator you will be required tooperate CNC machinery on bespoke, one off components in a range of materials, carbon steel, stainless steels, duplex, copper alloys and nickel alloys including fabrications.
Your role will be an integral part of the shop floor team to manufacture products for a multi national blue chip organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an effective team player with the relevant skills for the role to further develop their career.
1. To program CNC machinery
2. To operate CNC machines with Fanuc and Heidenain controls
3. To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision
4. To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
5. To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
6. Report any tooling required to Working Team Leader
7. Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
8. Keep a clean and manageable working area
9. Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development
10. To take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate
11. Any other duties, potentially drop onto conventional machines when required
The working hours for this role will be rotating shifts Monday-Friday 530am-120pm and Monday-Friday 1pm-830pm.
If you have a background in CNC programming and you would like to discuss this role in more confidential detail please send your cv to and i will call you back if you are successful.