I'm working with a great client in central Manchester who are looking for a talented Artworker to join their well established design team. This is a great opportunity to work across a range of mediums, producing high quality design work in a supportive and positive environment.
What you'll be doing
- Development of artwork and campaigns across both print and digital outputs. Including brochures, Advertising, Direct Mail, Tenders, Presentations, Website assets, emails and banners
- Creating high quality art-work with a brand consistency in line with current brand guidelines
- Setup and maintain artwork templates and processes to keep the design process efficient. Ensure filing on server is maintained and organised accessible.
- Support the production tender documents, reports and presentations
- Liaising with publications and external advertisers (digital and print) to submit high-quality, error free, artwork to agreed deadlines and specification
- Print Management – determine print specification, source print quotes, management of print and timely delivery
- Required to support with retouching and visualising
- Ideally 3-5 years artworking experience. Minimum 1 year in Industry.
- A strong working knowledge of design packages, including: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Ideally experienced with latest versions of Adobe software (Creative Cloud)
- Confident with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- An eye for good typography and layout
- A good working knowledge of print and digital processes
- Experience backing up work and ensuring tidy asset/server management
- Able to communicate in a friendly, professional manner
- Incredibly accurate and great attention to detail
- Excellent team player who is willing to take direction and follow instructions
- Pro-active attitude towards adopting and developing existing working practises to consistently improve quality and increase efficiency
- A problem solver with an adaptable approach
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- A willing multi-tasker able to organise their own workload
For more information on this great opportunity get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role Recruitment on or
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency