BMW Service Advisor
Are you an experienced Service Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
wE are currently looking for a new Service Advisor to work in their service centre.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within North Oxford BMW and the Group. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
- Establish the customer's onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and our Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
- Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Additional Salary Information:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus.
- Pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
Service Centre | Service Advisor | Automotive | Car | Vehicle | Customer Service | Customer Support
- Proven high level of customer service skills.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment.
- Problem Solving
- Brand identification
- Communication with Impact
- Customer & Service Orientation
- Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Relationship Building
- Result and Achievement Motivation
- Self-Management & Resilience
- Team Orientation
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
We have over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton. We have recently been identified as one of London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! The report is a celebration of the UK's fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.