Audit Semi Senior
My client is offering an outstanding position for a Part-Qualified Auditor to join a progressive and supportive Accountancy Firm as an Audit Semi Senior.
Location: Norwich (City Centre)
You will be joining a large and dedicated Audit team within the firm’s Corporate Division, working on a varied portfolio of clients and supporting senior members of staff.
You will be part-qualified ACA/ACCA and the firm will support you with your studies whilst providing cover for any claw back cost.
- Assisting with Audit project completion and finalisation of audit jobs
- Accounts preparation for limited companies during the quieter periods
- Computing corporation tax returns
- Develop on existing client relationships
- Some supervision of junior members of the team
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years’ experience in Practice and will have experience working with small to medium clients of a variety of sectors. Use of Cloud software would be an additional benefit.
As an Audit Semi Senior, you will have the opportunity to progress and lead your own audit teams as you work towards qualification. My client is currently experiencing a great period of organic growth and so internal promotions are certainly achievable.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers